We give you the tools to move beyond your pain! Our goal is to restore function and reduce pain through strengthening, manual therapy, modalities and guided healing.
Our Physical Therapists
Specializing in chronic & spinal pain
- Tami Jardine, RPT, Director
- Mary Moore, MSPT
- Lorena Newkirk, MSPT
- Jonathan Sanner, DPT
Physical therapy attempts to address the illnesses or injuries that limit a person's abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. It is proven to be one of the most effective ways to treat and prevent pain and injury. It strengthens muscles and improves function. Physical Therapy can also alleviate and help prevent future chronic pain.
- Personal evaluations
- Individualized treatment plans
- One-on-one therapy sessions
- Skilled manual therapy techniques
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Osteoporosis management
- Body mechanics and posture education
- Soft tissue massage
- Strengthening programs
- Gait training
- Post fracture rehab programs
- Post surgical rehab programs
- Home exercise programs
- Direct communication with your physician
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits to our physical therapy center, or extended care over several weeks or months.